|Lucy & Gabriel: 5/26/13|
As I was having my "Java with Jesus" this morning, I noticed a theme in my prayer time. With each request that I was presenting before the Lord, I felt Him responding to me with one simple word: trust.
- Do I trust that God knows what is best in this situation?
- Do I trust that God is able to use this and use me?
- Do I trust that God is going to provide?
- Do I trust that God is going to work this particular situation out?
- Do I trust how God is going to answer this request?
- Do I trust God's leading and ability in this area?
|GP's first time swinging--He LOVED it!|
"God answers prayer in the BEST way--not just sometimes, but EVERY time..."
In another daily devotion, "Streams in the Desert," May 24th and May 26th's entries stated the following:
"Take heart when God requires you to wait. The One you wait for will not disappoint you!"
"Nothing pleases the Lord as much as PRAISE...have you learned to praise Him in advance for answers yet to come?"
|sissy and baby brother--they love each other so much!|