Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What a gift...

My view right now...
I am so overwhelmed right now...I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from a dream, because it just all feels so unreal. As I'm writing this, I have the most precious little snuggle buddy wrapped up laying in my lap snoozing away with the most content look on his beautiful face...and then, next to us is our baby's birthmommy, finally getting some sleep. I can't even begin to express what a special moment this is for me-the woman and the baby that I have prayed DAILY for, for MONTHS, are both right here with me. My heart is so full! No matter what happens, I am truly treasuring this very special moment, and thanking God for this amazing gift right now.

Please continue to pray for us, our precious Gabriel, and his amazing birthmommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment